John Csenge, CIMC, AIF®, CFP®
Founder & Managing Partner
As founder and Managing Director of Csenge Advisory Group, John brings more than 30 years of experience and personal success to the table, both in building relationships, and by helping people build wealth. Since 1979, he has aspired to be a trusted advisor to successful business owners, high-income individuals and affluent families. When he commits to taking on your asset management, he is committing to giving 150 percent. John’s calm yet intense dedication to the study and analysis of financial asset management, coupled with an emphasis on a standard for excellence, helps him focus on helping clients achieve their goals.
Drawing on his decades of experience managing the unique needs and challenges of businesses and business owners, as well as his own experience building and running an independent registered investment advisory firm, John is a contributing author to the highly acclaimed book “Strictly Business Planning Strategies for Privately Owned Businesses” published in 2002.
John is also an active member of the Institute for Certified Investment Management Consultants as well as an active Board Member and the 2007 President of the Tampa Bay chapter of the Financial Planning Association. John also serves on the Board of Trustees of the Diocese of St. Petersburg and the Board’s Investment Committee.
When he’s not crunching numbers, you’re likely to find him catching waves on his surfboard.
Registrations and Licenses
- Series 7 (General Securities)
- Series 24 (Securities Principal)
- Series 51 (Municipal Securities Principal)
- Series 63 (Blue Sky)
- Series 65 (Investment Advisor)
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity licenses
Professional Degrees & Certifications
- Licensed Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Licensed Certified Financial Para-Planner
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Certified Investment Management Consultant (CIMC), George Washington University
- Masters in Science Program, National Endowment for Financial Education
- Graduate, Retirement Planning Program of the National Endowment for Financial Education
- Bachelors Degree in Business, New England College